- Cucumber (1 medium)
- Grape Tomatoes (cut in halves)
- Smoked Salmon ( 1 package)
- Olive Oil
- Candied Lemon Rind (1 tbsp. diced)
- Herbed Goat Cheese- ½ cup
- Feta Cheese (sprinkle on top or in layers)
- Thai Basil (décor on top of apps or in layers)
- Toasted Sourdough Squares
- Tooth Picks
- Toast Sourdough and cut out 3 inch Squares set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil on the smoked salmon add capers and roll into small pieces to add into sandwich layers.
- Then cut thin cucumber rounds, cut grape tomatoes in halves, spread sourdough squares with goat cheese and layer each ingredient into a three to four layer appetizer.
- Use tooth pick to hold together if traveling with it for a picnic.