Recipe: Pinot-Friendly Cheese & Fruit Board
SUNSTONE 2019 PINOT NOIR, SBC
- Comté cheese- 8-12 oz.
- Gouda cheese- 8-12 oz.
- Brie cheese- 8-12 oz.
- Sun-Dried Figs- one 7-oz. bag
- Fresh Raspberries- approx. 1/2 lb. d
- Cherry Butter Spread- one 8-oz. jar
- Plum Preserves- one 13-oz. jar
- An assortment of sliced, unflavored crusty bread, crackers and breadsticks
Start by cutting each of the cheeses into smaller/cracker sized slices.
Arrange larger items like the cherry butter spread and plum preserves in the middle of a medium sized cutting board or platter that will fit in your picnic basket.
Next, place a variety of cheeses on different corners of the board. Place a cheese knife next to each selection so the flavors don’t get mixed.
Arrange bread or crackers near the cheese. Try not to go overboard since these can take up a lot of real estate on your fruit and cheese platter.
Fill in empty spaces with the dried figs and fresh raspberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap to preserve freshness and make transporting it easy.