A PORTAL TO PROVENCE
Deeply rooted in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, Sunstone is a beautiful place to taste beautiful wines. Located just 35-minutes north of Santa Barbara, Sunstone seemingly transports visitors to the Provençal French countryside. Named after the vineyard estate’s exposed, sun-dappled shale and stones, Sunstone is a beautifully tranquil retreat where you can enjoy a glass of wine in our lavender- and rosemary-filled courtyards and our barrel-aging stone caves, or perhaps lunch at our picnic tables on our expansive lawn shaded by olive and oak trees.
OUR TASTING ROOM IS OPEN FOR WINE TASTING 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 11AM-5PM WITH THE LAST SEATING AT 4PM.
- A tasting flight of 5 wines is $25 per person. We also offer wine by the glass and bottle.
- Reservations are optional but will ensure faster service during peak visitation days such as weekends.
- No service will begin after 4:00pm. If you arrive more than 30 minutes after your reservation time, your reservation may be cancelled.
- Groups of 11 or more must book a private tasting experience in order to enjoy a full tasting flight. Alternatively, these groups may also enjoy wine by the glass or bottle.
*You can also call us at 805-688-9463 or email email@example.com to request a reservation.
ENJOY THE ESTATE
To ensure a great experience for all guests, please keep the following in mind as you are enjoying your visit to Sunstone:
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted. Sunstone reserves the right to inspect bags, coolers and picnic baskets.
- Feel free to bring in your own food.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Keep it clean. Trash goes in receptacles.