A PORTAL TO PROVENCE
Deeply rooted in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, Sunstone is a beautiful place to taste beautiful wines. Located just 35-minutes north of Santa Barbara, Sunstone seemingly transports visitors to the Provençal French countryside. Named after the vineyard estate’s exposed, sun-dappled shale and stones, Sunstone is a beautifully tranquil retreat where you can enjoy a glass of wine in our lavender and rosemary-filled courtyard, in our stone barrel-aging caves, or perhaps enjoy lunch at our picnic tables shaded by olive and oak trees.
OUR TASTING ROOM IS OPEN FOR WINE TASTING 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 11AM-5PM WITH THE LAST SEATING AT 4PM.
- A tasting flight of 6 wines is $20 per person. We also offer wine by the glass and bottle.
- Reservations are optional but will ensure faster service during peak visitation days such as weekends. We do our best to seat walk-in guests as availability permits.
- Per the California Department of Public Health, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. Unvaccinated guests must continue to wear masks when not seated at a table.
- No service will begin after 4:00pm. If you arrive more than 30 minutes after your reservation time, your reservation may be cancelled.
- Groups of 11 or more must book a private tasting experience in order to enjoy a full tasting flight. Alternatively, these groups may also enjoy wine by the glass or bottle.
*You can also call us at 805-688-9463 or email email@example.com to request a reservation.
ENJOY THE ESTATE
To ensure a great experience for all guests, please keep the following in mind as you are enjoying your visit to Sunstone:
- Smoking and Vaping Are Not Permitted.
- Outside Alcohol is Not Permitted- Sunstone Reserves the Right to Inspect Bags, Coolers and Picnic Baskets.
- Feel Free to Bring in Your Own Food.
- Children Must Be Supervised by an Adult at All Times.
- Dogs Must Be on a Leash at All Times.
- Keep it Clean- Trash Goes in Receptacles.