Every Saturday at 11AM- 8 Spots Available
Join us in the Sunstone Estate Vineyard this Summer to enjoy a rustic, outdoor experience centered around our Estate wines. Learn about the art and science of grape growing and winemaking while walking through our vineyard and taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you indulge in an intimate, seated tasting under the shade of the massive oak tree in the center of the vineyard, followed by a tour of our production facility. Throughout the experience, your knowledgeable host will detail the history of the Sunstone Estate and what makes our wines so special.
Sunstone Estate Tour & Tasting
$60 per person + 18% Gratuity
Sunstone Members: $45 per person + 18% Gratuity
This limited-time experience runs every Saturday at 11AM from June 15th through August 31st. This experience is limited to 8 Guests and lasts approximately 90 minutes. Prior reservation is required.
What to Expect
- Learn about the entire winemaking process from “grape to bottle” from a dedicated, knowledgeable wine host.
- Enjoy 6 of our best wines, including four Estate wines not available for sampling in our tasting room, at a picnic table in the middle of our 21-acre vineyard.
- Walk through the vineyard, touch the grapes, and tour our winemaking facility and barrel room.
- This experience is limited to just eight (8) guests. There is no minimum number of guests in order to book. If your party has 8 or more guests, please contact us to arrange a private tasting.
- Tour begins promptly at 11AM. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start. Please allow 90 minutes in your schedule to enjoy this experience.
- Expect some light uphill walking. Flat, closed-toe shoes are highly recommended.
Questions? Call us at 805.686.9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.